Humminbird 859ci HD DI Combo
859ci HD DI Combo
Internal GPS Combo - Down Imaging™
The Humminbird 859ci HD DI Combo is a fishing system that has down imaging sonar with 4000 watts (PTP) and 500 watts (RMS) power output. In addition, it includes dual card slots for maps and saving waypoints, as well as three programmable preset buttons to save your favorite views. This fishfinder features a best-in class high definition 480V x 800H 7" display with LED backlight.
The 859ci HD DI Combo includes DualBeam PLUS sonar in addition to advanced GPS Chartplotting. An internal GPS receiver of 10Hz frequency is also included with this fishfinder for an excellent fishing experience.
859ci HD DI Combo Features:
- Color GPS Chartplotting & Fishing System
- 7" Color TFT Display, 16:9 Color
- 50 Channel Internal GPS Receiver
- Depth Capacity:
- 250' (DI)
- 600' (2D)
- Upgradable Software
- 2DSonar Coverage @ -10dB:
Down Imaging Sonar
- Picture-like images of Down Imaging are created with high-frequency sound waves emitted in razor thin slices.
- Sonar returns from these waves create an instant "snapshot" below the boat.
- Narrow Mode analyzes the returns to verify the position of the echoes to ensure Down Imaging only shows you structure and activity beneath you, and not off to one side or another.
- DOWN IMAGING / 2D SONAR - This view provides complete understanding of what, exactly, is going on below your boat. Quickly identify structure with Down Imaging, while using 2D to locate and target fish. Together, they take the guesswork out of sonar fishfinding.
- DOWN IMAGING / SIDE IMAGING SONAR - Get a complete 180° view. Down Imaging provides picture-like views directly below the boat, while Side Imaging shows structure out to 240 feet on either side of your boat. It's two detailed images unlike anything you've ever seen.
- DOWN IMAGING / SIDE IMAGING SONAR / 2D SONAR - Don't miss a thing with these three Humminbird technologies working together. Use traditional 2D and Down Imaging together for a straight down view, while Side Imaging reaches out to both sides.
- DualBeam PLUS
- Precision, 20° beam is optimized for excellent bottom detail, and reveals fish hidden in bottom clutter
- Wider, 60° beam provides greater coverage for fish and bait fish
- View beams separately, side by side, or blended together for the most complete picture
- Find fish and structure in an area equal to your depth
- Transducer Included
- Model: XNT-9-DI-T
- Mounting Type: Transom Mount
- Temperature: Included
- Ethernet Networking
- Selective Fish ID+
- GPS Speed Included
- 4000W (PTP)
- 500W (RMS)
- Expandable & Upgradeable