LaserMax Rod Mounted Red Laser Sight for the Glock 17/22/31/37
Designed specifically for use in Glock 17, 22, 31, and 37 pistols, the LMS-1141P replaces Glock's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
- Also available in green and infrared
LaserMax Red Laser Sight for Glock 17,22,31,37 Handguns Features
- For the GLOCK 17, 22, 31 & 37 Model Semiauto Handguns
- Battery Model: LMS-3x393, readily available silver oxide batteries commonly used in watches.
- Accuracy (20 Yards): +/-2" POA
- Laser Operating Temperature: 15Â°-120Â° F
- Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
- Power Output: 5mW (brightest available - blinks for highest visibility)
- Spot size: at 7 yds. - 5/16", spot size at 25 yds. - 3/4".
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State