SportDog TEK 2.0 Training & Location System
Sorry, this item is out of stock
GPS-based tracking and training for up to 21 dogs.
SportDOG Brand was first to combine GPS tracking with e-collar training. Now, with TEK 2.0 technology, tracking and training is more reliable and more accurate than ever.
Enjoy total control of your dog, or even up to 21 dogs (by simply adding TEK-2AD collars) with premium training features, along with feedback on their locations, via preloaded, full-color 1:100,000 topo maps. Simply put, no other system lets you hunt and navigate with such confidence.
In terms of range, accuracy and reliability, the TEK 2.0 Tracking System surpasses every other system on the market.
Unlimited lifetime map updates also come with your system.
And each collar has a rechargeable Li-Ion battery that offers approximately 24-hours of life (at 3 second update rate).
You can also track your hunting buddy's handheld so you never have to worry about leaving someone behind. The system's range is up to 10 miles using HopTek Technology.
The Drytek™ collar is waterproof and submersible up to 25 feet. The handheld device is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet.
- 1:100,000 preloaded TOPO maps
- Unlimited lifetime map updates
- Collar offers 24 hours battery life at 3 second update rate
- Tracks up to 21 collars/handhelds
- Handheld is waterproof and submersible up to 5 feet
- GPS Collar is DRYTEK waterproof and submersible to 25 feet
- Up to 99 stimulation levels, plus vibration and tone
- Programmable continuous, momentary and rising stimulation
- Icon-Based Home screen allows quick and easy navigation
- Compass Screen - tilt compensated compass
- HOPTEK Technology – Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS) provides immunity to signal interference & allows for higher transmitter output power, resulting in superior range performance
- Voice notification – Handsfree realtime updates from the handheld
- GPS+GLONASS – Increased accuracy by capturing data from both satellite constellations
- GPS & E-Collar charging time – takes only 4 hours to charge
- Included desktop application for handheld & collar updates
- Basic training dvd and manual included
In the Box
- Handheld Device With Antenna
- GPS Collar With E-Collar Module On Red Collar Strap
- Location-Only Module
- Gear Bag
- Charge Cradle
- USB Cables
- Basic Training Dvd And Manual
- Quick Start Guide
- Long Contact Points
- Test Light
- Allen Wrench