Shopping Green means saving money, time and the Earth.
Here at Universal Mania, we strive to do our part in being eco friendly.
1) Don’t be alarmed if your box may look as if it has been in transit a few times.
We recycle all returned boxes by reusing them and shipping them back out instead of filling landfills.
2) We do not ship paper receipts with our packages. This is because there are millions of trees each year dying for the sake of giving us paper and in these new technology days, we can easily email the receipt(s) to you.
3) All packaging materials are reused in our company. We do not buy fancy papers or packing materials to package our shipments. We ship them safely with recycled materials.
4) Our business cards are made of 100 percent recycled paper. Most things on earth can be recycled and reused instead of hurting our forestry and polluting our land.
5) All companies have paper work and garbage. Here at Universal Mania, we recycle all our paper, cans, glass, used printers and computers. We send these items to the recycling companies instead of dumping them in landfills which pollutes the earth.
6) To conserve on energy, all employees at Universal Mania are required to fully turn off all electronic items in the offices each night when offices are not in use. This means less energy consumed, which in turn means less pollution caused by the energy being made.
We strive to keep a healthy earth for us and our future. Please feel free to give us more tips on how to be eco friendly. If we like you idea and use it, we will list it on our Go Green page and credit your name next to the idea. You may receive a $25.00 off coupon for your idea in which you can use towards anything on our website. Please email us your idea at email@example.com
Did you know that shopping online decreases your impact on the environment?
Shopping online consumes less energy and reduces carbon dioxide emissions by 35%
Compared to Shopping at traditional retail stores.
Let us show you how……
When the consumer shops at a retail store, they drive by car from their homes to the nearest retail store to pick up the product then drive back home. This makes a 65% total carbon dioxide emissions into our eco system.
But when you buy online at Universal Mania, the products along with many other products are taken in a systematic and highly efficient route to individual homes via delivery truck.
By shopping on UniversalMania.com, not only can you get the best selection, free shipping offers on millions of products, and the lowest prices, you can also feel good knowing that you've chosen a greener way to shop.
Let’s keep electronics out of the trash!
Electronics improve the way we live, work and play but there’s one place where electronics should have no impact—the environment. Through responsible use, reuse and recycling of electronics, the consumer electronics industry and consumers can protect and preserve the environment—together.
*Try to keep your cell phones, computers, and other electronics as long as possible.
*Donate or recycle them responsibly when the time comes. Did you know that E-waste contains mercury and other toxics and is a growing environmental problem?
*Recycle your cell phone when your phone does not work anymore.
*Ask your local government to set up an electronics recycling and hazardous waste collection event.
Let’s learn about Ecycling!
Learn more about disposing and properly recycling electronics and other products at the following links:
Get basic information about recycling and reusing electronics on the EPA website - http://www.epa.gov/