Bushnell 10x42 Trophy Binocular - Green
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Bushnell's green 10x42 Trophy Binocular utilize BAK4 prisms and fully multi-coated optics to create a versatile and capable optic that produces bright and clear images with accurate color rendition. Coupled with the optical features are 42mm diameter objectives which give the binocular very competent low-light performance, while setting the magnification at 10x allows you to resolve fine details at distances while maintaining a wide field of view. This combination of magnification, optics, objectives, plus a wide viewing angle make the Trophy ideally suited for most outdoor activities from hunting, to birding, to boating, and sporting events.
Complementing the optical performance are construction details that make the binocular durable and comfortable to use. The whole optic is protected by rubberized armor that is textured to give it a non-slip grip especially in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof - especially when moving from one extreme temperature to another. A right-eye diopter adjustment allows the binocular to be customized to most people's needs, and its twist-up eyecups means it can be comfortably used with or without eye wear. For long-term observational sessions, the Trophy can be mounted on a tripod or other support system using an optional adapter.
Ideal magnification for hunting at long ranges and wide field of view.
• Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimum brightness
• Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
• 2 Step twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
• Large center-focus knob for precise focusing - even when wearing gloves
• Trim, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
• Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
• Diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustments
Fully-Multi Coated Optics
All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewer's eye.
Lead Free Glass
Lead-free glass means Bushnell use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, By using enviro-friendly materials, they are not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, they are doing their part to keep them beautiful.
Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won't fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Fully multi-coated optics improve light transmission, increase contrast, and produce true color fidelity
- 330' field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 63° apparent angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large textured center focus wheel
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Comfortable 15.2mm eye relief
- Wide 4.2mm exit pupil
- Construction Details
- Environmentally-friendly lead-free glass
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance - even with extreme temperature variations
- Rubber armoring provides a slip-resistant grip
|Objective Lens Diameter||42mm|
|Angle of View||6.3° (actual)
|Field-of-View||330.0' @ 1000 yd / 109.6 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84' / 3.0 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||4.2 mm|
|Eye Relief||15.2 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|