Bushnell 10x50 Trophy Xtreme Binocular - Green
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Designed with large objectives and a wide exit pupil, Bushnell's green 10x50 Trophy Xtreme Binocularis an optic with enhanced low-light capabilities versus optics with smaller objectives. To further boost its low-light abilities are phase-corrected BAK4 roof prisms and anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics that produce bright and clear high-contrast images with accurate color rendition from dawn to dusk. The combination of optics and objectives make the Trophy Xtreme ideally suited for most outdoor activities from hunting, to birding, to sporting events.
The chassis is protected by rubberized armor that is textured to give it a non-slip grip especially in cold and wet conditions. The optical tubes are nitrogen-filled and O-ring sealed to be water and fogproof - especially in extreme weather. To reduce user-fatigue and keep them steady, a tripod adapter mount is located in the front of the hinge for setting them up on a support system. A right-eye diopter adjustment allows the binocular to be customized to most people's needs, and its twist-up eyecups means it can be comfortably used with or without eye wear.
The large lenses offer quality views of the landscape with optimal light gathering performance.
• BaK-4 Roof prisms
• Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum light transmission and optimum brightness
• Heavy-duty, 100% waterproof/fogproof construction
• 3 Step twist-up eyecups allow quick adjustment for optimum eye relief
• Large center-focus knob for precise focusing - even when wearing gloves
• Trim, ergonomic shape for easy, all-day use
• Textured, non-glare, non-slip rubber armor absorbs shock
• Diopter adjustment for precise and reliable adjustments
Fully-Multi Coated Optics
All air-to-glass surfaces feature multiple layers of anti-reflective coating. Fully multi-coated optical systems deliver the brightest, highest-contrast images with the least amount of eye strain because only a very small percentage of light is lost before it reaches the viewer's eye.
Lead Free Glass
Lead-free glass means Bushnell use no lead in the glass lenses or prisms, By using enviro-friendly materials, they are not only helping you see the outdoors in stunning clarity, they are doing their part to keep them beautiful.
Products are O-ring sealed and nitrogen purged for total waterproof and fogproof protection. These models can withstand complete immersion in water and stay dry inside. The interior optical surfaces won't fog due to rapid temperature change or humidity.
PC-3 Phase Coating
A chemical coating applied to the prisms to enhance resolution and contrast for the brightest and clearest images possible.
- Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 50mm objective lenses
- Compact BAK4 roof prisms
- Anti-reflection fully multi-coated optics improve color rendition, contrast, and overall image brightness
- Proprietary P-3 phase-corrected prisms improves color fidelity and contrast while limiting light dispersion
- 315' field of view at 1000 yards
- Wide 60° apparent angle of view
- Use and Handling
- Closed bridge configuration
- Large knurled focus wheel
- Right-eye dioptric correction
- Three-position twist-up eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Wide 5mm exit pupil
- Long 17mm eye relief
- Construction Details
- Eco-friendly lead-free glass
- Nitrogen-filled for water and fogproof performance
- Textured rubber armoring protects chassis from impacts and provides a slip-resistant grip
|Objective Lens Diameter||50mm|
|Angle of View||6.0° (actual)|
|Field-of-View||315.0' @ 1000 yd / 104.6 m @ 1000 m|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.84' / 3.0 m|
|Exit Pupil Diameter||5.0 mm|
|Eye Relief||17.0 mm|
|Interpupillary Adjustment||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Dioptric Correction||Not Specified By Manufacturer|
|Tripod Mount||Yes (Adapter Optional)|