EOTech 517A65 Weapon Sight
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
The 517.A65 was developed to optimize the functionality of the HWS. The buttons have been moved from the back to the left side for instant access, allowing a magnifier or a back up iron sight to fit closely to the HWS body. This new button position allows the user to operate the HWS function switches easier than ever before. Additionally, a portion of the front base has been raised to allow the sight to fit over standard hand guards found on many M-4 or M-16 style weapons
- Buttons on left side to work specifically with magnifiers
- AA Battery model (supports Lithium or Alkaline)
- Reticle: 65 MOA ring with a single 1 MOA dot
- Interfaces to 1" Picatinny (MIL-STD-1913) rail
Features of EOTech 517A65 Weapon Sight:
- Front Window: 1/8" solid glass
- Rear Window: 3/16" shatter-resistant laminate
- Optical surfaces feature anti-glare lens coatings
- Heads-Up Display: eliminates blind spots and constricted vision
- Transmission holography - instantly visible in any light, parallax free
- Even if the laminated window is obstructed or damaged, the HWS remains fully operational. Provided a portion of the window is intact/visible, the entire reticle pattern will be seen on target, and the POI/POA will be maintained.
- Automatic shut-down: 8 hr, programmable to 4 hr
- Operates on 2 AA batteries - 1000 hr run-time
- Operating temperature range with AA lithium: -40 to 150°F
- Operating temperature range with AA alkaline: -20 to 140°F
- Precision adjustments: 1/2 MOA clicks, 40 MOA W&E correction
- Battery check indicator: flashing reticle at start-up. This system is based upon the characteristics of alkaline batteries; it does not function correctly with lithium batteries.
- Illuminated Reticle: 65 MOA circle with quadrant ticks and a 1 MOA dot aiming point. 30 brightness settings with scrolling feature.
- Color/finish: non-reflective black hard-coat
- Housing features rugged aluminum hood assembly
- Return to Zero: repeatable to 1 MOA after re-mount
- Submersible to 10.0'/3.1 m, fogproof internal optics
- Integral mount is compatible with Picatinny and Weaver systems. The base has a 7.0 mm rise to accommodate handguards and a knobbed tool-less cross-bolt.