Garmin HuntView Maps - New Mexico
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
A must have for any hunterGarmin's Birdseye Satellite Imagery and their 24K Topo are an integral part of this Huntview Mapping as is BaseCamp which allows the user to interface their computer to their handheld to plan your hunt, transfer waypoints, and even keep a track log so you can return to the best hunting spots.
The HuntView Topo mapsgather their data from multiple sources not just USGS. Details are gathered from BLM, National Wildlife Refuges and Parks, WPA, and WMA. Trails and road data is turn by turn routable and public and private land types and boundaries are differentiated in colors.
- Plug and Play with Most Garmin Handheld Units Alpha, Astro, eTrex 10/20/20x/30/30x, eTrex Touch 25/35/35t, GPSMAP 62/64 Series, GPSMAP 78/78S/78SC, Montana Series, Oregon 600 Series, Rino 650/650t/655t
- Turn by Turn Navigation on Roads and Trails
- Basecamp Compatible for Managing Data, Planning Routes, Transferring Waypoints and More
- Full State Coverage, Sold Individually Currently Available: Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Washington, Wyoming and Utah
- Distinguishes Public/Private Land and Boundaries