Humminbird Helix 7 DI / GPS Combo with Navionics+ Chart
Sorry, this item is out of stock
HELIX 7 DI/GPS Combo with Navionics+ Chart
Discover fish and structure, then track their every move with the HELIX 7 DI GPS. See fish and vertical lure presentations by viewing Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar side-by-side on the wide, 16:9 display. The reliable, internal GPS offers 2500 waypoints and 50 routes, so you can return to your most productive spots time and time again. A single, microSD card slot delivers Humminbird LakeMaster, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics Gold/HotMaps.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit.
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
High Definition Display:
Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
microSD Card Reader:
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Down Imaging DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 16°, 28°, 45° & 75° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/455/455/800 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 350 ft (DI) & 600 ft (2D)
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 DI T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
Navionics+ Preprogrammed with All USA/Canada Gold & Hot Maps Data in MSD Format
Navionics+ is a powerful electronic chart solution providing more marine and lakes content than other products on the market, and the best value. Navionics+ is preloaded with ready to use Nautical Charts. Customers register their card for the Freshest Data service to download SonarChart, Community Edits and free daily updates for the first year from purchase. The US & Canada region allows boaters to choose both freshwater and saltwater charts throughout the entire region. In addition, Navionics+ gives boaters the ability to easily enhance their charts with the sonar logs they collect. 16 GB card and USB reader included.
- Visit navionics.com/downloads-updates to select and download SonarChart and Community Edits
- Freshwater and saltwater charts
- Enhance SonarChart with sonar logs you collect
- Includes one year of Freshest Data updates to Nautical Charts, SonarCharts and Community Edits