Humminbird Helix 7 SI / GPS Combo with Navionics+ Chart
Sorry, this item is out of stock
HELIX 7 SI/GPS Combo with Navionics+ Chart
Sometimes, you need every possible weapon at your disposal. Days like these call for the HELIX 7 SI GPS and its full arsenal of amazing technologies, including Side Imaging, Down Imaging and SwitchFire Sonar. The 7" widescreen is the perfect canvas for your choice of split-screen views. The single card slot accommodates Humminbird LakeMaster, AutoChart™ and AutoChart™ Pro, as well as Navionics Gold/HotMaps. Leading-edge technology has never been closer in reach.
Side Imaging Sonar:
Gain a 180° side to side perspective on the world below the surface.
Down Imaging Sonar
Get a fish-eye's view of what's happening below your boat. Incredible images are created with High-frequency sound waves.
p057.20Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
microSD Card Reader
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: Side Imaging/Down Imaging/DualBeam Plus
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20°, 60° & (2) 85° @ -10db (Total of 180°)
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83/455 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 100 ft (SI) & 1500 ft
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 SI 180 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
Navionics+ Preprogrammed with All USA/Canada Gold & Hot Maps Data in MSD Format
Navionics+ is a powerful electronic chart solution providing more marine and lakes content than other products on the market, and the best value. Navionics+ is preloaded with ready to use Nautical Charts. Customers register their card for the Freshest Data service to download SonarChart, Community Edits and free daily updates for the first year from purchase. The US & Canada region allows boaters to choose both freshwater and saltwater charts throughout the entire region. In addition, Navionics+ gives boaters the ability to easily enhance their charts with the sonar logs they collect. 16 GB card and USB reader included.
- Visit navionics.com/downloads-updates to select and download SonarChart and Community Edits
- Freshwater and saltwater charts
- Enhance SonarChart with sonar logs you collect