Humminbird Helix 7 Sonar / GPS with Navionics+ Chart
Sorry, this item is out of stock
HELIX 7 Sonar/GPS Combo with Navionics+ Chart
The HELIX 7 Sonar GPS features a brilliant 800H x 480V, 7" 8-bit color display with backlight. DualBeam PLUS sonar with 4000 watts PTP power output, Precision Internal GPS Chartplotting with built-in UniMap cartography with a micro SD card slot for optionals maps or for saving waypoints. Maximize your angling experience with the Humminbird HELIX 7 Sonar GPS fishinfinder system.
Take command of how your sonar returns appear with our Clear and Max Modes.
DualBeam Plus Sonar:
Two beams combine for great detail and a wide coverage area. Use the narrow beam for high-accuracy returns and bottom. Use the wide beam when you want a larger search area.
GPS antenna built into the head unit.
Access software updates to enhance the performance of your Humminbird unit through our My Humminbird section of the site.
High Definition Display
Provides bright, crystal-clear images for easy viewing in harsh sunlight.
The Humminbird UniMap is a built-in map covering the contiguous US coastline, inland lakes and rivers at 30 meters per pixel resolution.
microSD Card Reader
Use for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- Display Size - Diagonal: 7"
- Supports Navionics Gold & HotMaps, Lakemaster
- Display Pixel Matrix: 800H x 480V
- Display Type: Color TFT
- Display Colors Grayscale: 256 Colors
- Sonar Standard: DualBeam PLUS
- Standard Sonar Coverage: 20° & 60° @ -10db
- Standard Sonar Frequency: 200/83 kHz
- Target Separation: 2.5"
- Power Output RMS: 500 Watts
- Power Output Peak to Peak: 4000 Watts
- Depth Capability: 1500 ft
- Temperature: Built In Transducer
- Transducer Standard: XNT 9 20 T
- Transducer Mounting: Transom
- Power Input: 10-20 VDC
- Power Draw: 800 mA
Navionics+ Preprogrammed with All USA/Canada Gold & Hot Maps Data in MSD Format
Navionics+ is a powerful electronic chart solution providing more marine and lakes content than other products on the market, and the best value. Navionics+ is preloaded with ready to use Nautical Charts. Customers register their card for the Freshest Data service to download SonarChart, Community Edits and free daily updates for the first year from purchase. The US & Canada region allows boaters to choose both freshwater and saltwater charts throughout the entire region. In addition, Navionics+ gives boaters the ability to easily enhance their charts with the sonar logs they collect. 16 GB card and USB reader included.
- Visit navionics.com/downloads-updates to select and download SonarChart and Community Edits
- Freshwater and saltwater charts
- Enhance SonarChart with sonar logs you collect
- Includes one year of Freshest Data updates to Nautical Charts, SonarCharts and Community Edits