LaserMax Guide Rod Mounted Red Laser Sight - Black
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Designed specifically for use in Sig Sauer P226 pistols chambered in 9mm, the LMS-2261 replaces Sig Sauer's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
LaserMax Red Laser Sight, Sig Sauer P226 Handgun, Black Features
- For the SiGARMS P226 9mm
- Battery Model: LMS-392, readily available silver oxide batteries commonly used in watches.
- Accuracy (20 Yards): +/-2" POA
- Laser Operating Temperature: 15°-120° F
- Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
- Power Output: 5mW (brightest available - blinks for highest visibility)
- Spot size: at 7 yds. - 5/16", spot size at 25 yds. - 3/4".
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State