LaserMax Red Laser Sight for Generation 4 Glock 26/27
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Designed specifically for use in Glock 26 Gen4 and 27 Gen4 pistols, the LMS-1161-G4 replaces Glock's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
The LaserMax LMS-1161-G4 Guide Rod Laser Sight meets Military Specifications as well as Homeland Security durability test standards and has survived drops, extreme weather conditions, blowing sand, salt water, fog, deep water immersion and 20,000+ rounds of extreme live fire in various tests. The LaserMax Guide Rod Laser Sight is highly desirable as it is perfect for targeting objects in motion and has a deliberate on/off activation suitable for self defense or tactical situations.
LaserMax Guide Rod Red Laser Sight for Gen 4 Glock 26/27 Features
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State