LaserMax Red Laser Sight for Sig Sauer P229
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Compatible with Sig P228 and P229 pistols, the LMS-2291replaces Sig Sauer's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
- Also available in green
LaserMax Red Laser Sight for Sig Sauer P229 Handgun Features
- For the SiGARMS P229
- Battery Model: LMS-392, readily available silver oxide batteries commonly used in watches.
- Accuracy (20 Yards): +/-2" POA
- Laser Operating Temperature: 15Â°-120Â° F
- Wavelength: 635nm (red-orange)
- Power Output: 5mW (brightest available - blinks for highest visibility)
- Spot size: at 7 yds. - 5/16", spot size at 25 yds. - 3/4".
- Export of this product outside of the United States of America is not allowed and is controlled by the US Department of State