LaserMax Rod Mounted Red Laser Sight for Generation 4 Glock 17
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Designed specifically for use in Glock 17 (Gen4) and Glock 34 (Gen4) pistols, the LMS-G4-17 replaces Glock's factory spring guide assembly with a high intensity red laser sighting system for advanced target acquisition. Easily user installed without the need for gunsmithing or special tools, the Guide Rod Laser is constructed with rugged, precision components including aircraft-grade aluminum and genuine Wolff springs.
- Pulses for superior visibility and faster identification
- Internal design does not restrict grip or holster selection
- Distinct ambidextrous ON/OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Proximity to the bore provides maximum POA/POI accuracy
- Guaranteed alignment ensures center of mass shots
- Also available in green and infrared
LaserMax Guide Rod Red Laser for GEN 4 Glock 17 Features
- Completely Internal!: Keep your current holster for your GLOCK, keep your tactical lights, keep your favorite grips.
- Extremely Rugged: The LaserMax Guide Rod Laser for GLOCK meets or exceeds both Mil-Spec and Homeland Security durability test standards.
- Test Standards Include: drop tests, blowing sand, temperature and humidity extremes, salt water fog, deep water immersion, 20,000+ rounds live fire.
- Installation Takes Minutes: If you can field-strip your GLOCK, you can install your LaserMax Guide Rod Laser sight No gunsmithing to your GLOCK required.
- Hi-Visibility Pulsating Beam: A pulsating laser beam gives effortless awareness of muzzle direction, and it transcends language barriers. It can be used outdoors from dusk till dawn, or indoors round-the-clock. Infra-Red versions are optimized for NVG characteristics.
- Alignment: The Internal Guide Rod lasers for GLOCK come permanently aligned fromthe factory for center-of-mass accuracy at 20 yards. It will never drift out of alignment. There is no need to re-zero after changing batteries.
- Accuracy: As close to the bore of the GLOCK as possible, positioning allows for the closest and most consistent relationship between your point of aim and point of impact (POA/POI) over all shooting distances. Especially useful for moving targets.
- Turn it on!: Ambidextrous switch in custom take-down lever that very closely resembles the factory GLOCK take down lever. Deliberate on/off activation which is highly desirable in a tactical or personal defense situation!