Lowrance Elite-9X CHIRP Sonar, 50/200+455/800
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Elite-9x CHIRP DownScan Imaging Fishfinder
With 9" Widescreen Color LCD and 50/220+455/800 KHz Transom Mount Transducer
All-NEW, easy-to-use 9-inch fishfinder that combines CHIRP Sonar with DownScan Imaging™ technology, and a super-bright, LED-backlit color display.
The Elite-9x CHIRP includes all of the proven features of the Elite Series with the addition of CHIRP sonar technology —providing greater sensitivity, improved target resolution and superior noise rejection for clearer, easy-to-see bait fish and game fish targets – all at a surprisingly affordable price.
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then pinpoint locations with a waypoint.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view with chart, CHIRP sonar ranges and DownScan Imaging.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display||9" diag. widescreen color LCD|
|Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Frequency||50/200 CHIRP and 455/800KHz DownScan Imaging|
|Transducer||Transom mount transducer included|
|Other Functions||Trackback function|
|Dimensions||11.1"W x 6.6"H x 3.1"D|
In the Box
- Elite-9X Sonar
- Transom mount transducer
- Installation hardware
- Owner's manual