Lowrance Elite-9X CHIRP Sonar, No Transducer
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
- CHIRP sonar advantages:
- - Easier to identify and distinguish bait and game fish targets
- - Better target identification at greater depths
- - Mark fish clearly at faster boat speeds
- Elite-9x CHIRP advantages:
- Lowrance-exclusive, brilliant, high-resolution, 9-inch, LED-backlit color display
- CHIRP Sonar plus DownScan Imaging™ -- the power of today’s leading fishfinder technologies combined to provide the best possible view beneath your boat.
- DownScan Overlay™ technology overlays DownScan Imaging onto CHIRP Sonar
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- TrackBack™ to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets.
- New page selector menu with quick access to all features using one-thumb operation
- Multi-Window Display lets you quickly choose from pre-set page layouts -- including a three-panel view.
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Display||9 inches / 229 mm|
|Resolution||16-bit color TFT 800 x 480|
|Power Output: RMS (PTP)||Max 500W RMS|
|Operating Frequency||455/800 kHz (DownScan Imaging™), Low, Med, High (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz|
|Operating Voltage||12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)|