Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA without Transducer
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
HDS-10 Gen2 Insight USA with o Transducer
Lowrance HDS-10 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
This 10.4 inch/26.4 cm display offers the biggest brightest possible HDS viewing experience.
- New fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- High-bright sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options Americas models or Navionics world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD Navionics Platinum+ with TurboVIew and Fishing Hot Spots PRO
- NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty plus Lowrance 5-Year Advantage coverage
The HDS-10 Gen2 has intuitively simple operation through the combination of an easy-to-understand menu system plus programmable soft keys for instant display of favorite page views
Compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Intuitive life-like Insight USA mapping.
Worldwide non-Americas: Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO as well as Navionics Gold Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation