Lowrance HDS-5 Gen2 Nautic Insight 50-200 kHz Transducer
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
HDS-5 Gen2 Nautic Insight with 50/200 Transducer
Enjoy HDS high-definition in a popular space-saving size.
- New fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- High-bright sunlight-viewable display with cold-cathode fluorescent backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options Americas models or Navionics world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD Navionics Platinum+ with TurboVIew and Fishing Hot Spots PRO
- NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The HDS-5 has an exclusive high-resolution 5 inch/12.7 cm display at an attractive entry-level HDS Gen2 price. While the splitscreen view with chartplotter and Broadband Sounder is a popular choice options also include a three-window display.
50/200 kHz for deeper Great Lakes/coastal saltwater uses
Also compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers - for deeper saltwater applications
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*: Nautic Insight model for detailed coverage of U.S. coastal areas.
Worldwide non-Americas: Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots*reg; PRO as well as Navionics Gold Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation