- Product Description
- Product Reviews
HDS-7 Gen2 Insight USA with LSS-2 83/200 kHz T/M and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10869-001
Lowrance HDS-7 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter is great for anglers and boaters who still want a convenient size -- along with a wide easy-to-view screen for more sonar history and chart display.
- New fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- High-bright sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack- feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options Americas models or Navionicsr world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD Navionicsr Platinum+ with TurboVIew and Fishing Hot Spotsr PRO
- NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- 2-year limited warranty
The 6.4 inch/16.3 cm display with LED backlight provides an easy-to-view two-panel splitscreen - for example with chart and Broadband Sounder - all at a more affordable price. Plus HDS-7 offers the added option of a three-window view.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Also compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper saltwater applications.
One waterproof SD card slot to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data and upload future HDSr software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options: Americas*: Enhanced U.S. basemap or intuitive life-like Insight USAT mapping. Worldwide non-Americas: Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO as well as Navionics Gold Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition and separation. Plus extended SideScan coverage. Designed for all NS-displays StructureScan sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail with extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage provides wider scan saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances and with
higher resolution - structure game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure game fish baitfish and thermoclines
- Side Scan+ DownScan Imaging available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture
- View DownScan Imaging with Broadband Sounder in split-screen to remove all the guesswork
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back with waypoint marking
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or Ethernet modules
- Fully-waterproof modules