Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA 83-200 kHz TM Transducer
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA with 83/200 T/M Transducer
Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter
HDS-8 is the best compromise for boat owners looking for a larger display with a just-right footprint
- New fastest HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- High-bright sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting.
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations.
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options Americas models or Navionics world background map.
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD Navionics Platinum+ with TurboVIew and Fishing Hot Spots PRO
- NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- Two-year limited warranty
The 8.4 inch/21.3 cm display is an excellent size to inchGet The Whole Picture inch by dividing the screen into three or four panels: chartplotter Broadband Sounder engine and system data and optional StructureScan viewing - plus users get the added advantage of programmable softkeys.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses.
Compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1 kW operation - for deeper saltwater applications
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data and upload future HDS software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options:
Americas*:Intuitive life-like Insight USA mapping.
Worldwide non-Americas: Navionics world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO as well as Navionics Gold Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas Of Operation