- Product Description
- Product Reviews
HDS-8 Gen2 Insight USA with LSS-2 83/200 kHz T/M and LSS-2 Transducer
Part #: 000-10870-001
Lowrance HDS-8 Gen2 Fishfinder/Chartplotter is the best compromise for boat owners looking for a larger display with a just-right footprint.
- New faster HDS ever
- Realtime StructureMap capability
- Built-in award-winning Broadband Sounder
- Super-accurate internal GPS antenna
- High-bright sunlight-viewable display with LED backlighting
- TrackBack feature to review sonar history and save waypoints on key locations
- Built-in Insight USA mapping options Americas models or Navionics world background map
- High-detail mapping options including Insight HD Navionics Platinum+ with TurboView and Fishing Hot Spots PRO
- NMEA 2000 and high-speed Ethernet networking options
- 2-year limited warranty
The 8.4 inch/21.3 cm display is an excellent size to inchGet The Whole Picture inch by dividing the screen into three or four panels: chartplotter Broadband SounderT engine and system data and optional StructureScanr viewing - plus users get the added advantage of programmable softkeys.
83/200 kHz for inland/freshwater uses. Compatible with Airmar in-hull or thru-hull transducers for up to 1kW operation - for deeper saltwater applications.
Two waterproof SD card slots to load high-detail charting options. Users can also and save sonar and navigational data and upload future HDSr software feature updates.
HDS built-in cartography options: Americas*:Intuitive life-like Insight USA mapping. Worldwide non-Americas: Navionicsr world background map
All HDS models are fully compatible with third party mapping solutions including Insight HD and Fishing Hot Spots PRO as well as Navionics Gold Platinum and Platinum+ with TurboView for the best possible chartplotter experience.
*Restricted Areas of Operation
New and Improved Crystal-Clear Views! Higher resolution - greater target definition and separation. Plus extended SideScan coverage.
Designed for all NS-displays StructureScanr sonar imaging takes finding fish and structure to the highest level of viewing detail ever achieved.
- Wider SideScan Imaging - Crisp side-viewing detail with
extended 600 ft/183 m side-to-side coverage provides wider scan saving you time in finding productive locations. Reveals targets at farther distances and with higher resolution - structure game fish and baitfish alike.
- Higher-Res DownScan Imaging - The innovation of dedicated sounding focused vertically beneath the boat now delivers even higher definition to further remove all guesswork in finding and marking structure game fish baitfish and thermoclines.
- SideScan + DownScan Imaging available with split screen viewing options to give you the complete picture.
- View DownScan ImagingT with Broadband Sounder in
split-screen to remove all the guesswork.
- Synchronized Sonar history Track-Back with waypoint marking.
- Networkable with up to three multifunction displays or
- Fully-waterproof modules