The Lowrance® HOOK-3x is a fishfinder that offers proven features at a great value without compromising the quality anglers have come to expect from Lowrance.
Featuring a LED backlit 3-inch color display, the HOOK-3x is powered by high-performance Broadband sonar with Advanced Signal Processing (ASP), excellent target separation and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and gamefish targets. It features a built-in water temperature sensor and supports 83 and 200kHz frequencies, allowing you to select the frequency that works best with current water conditions.
- LED-backlit 3-inch color display with detailed 320 x 240 resolution that’s easy to see in full sunlight and from wide viewing angles Broadband Sounder™ detail easily identifies fish targets, bottom contour, structure detail, bottom hardness, thermoclines and more
- Advanced Signal Processing (ASP) reduces the need to manually adjust settings to see fish, structure and bottom detail more clearly
- Dual-frequency 83 or 200 kHz operation helps maximize the view beneath your boat
- 83 kHz sonar operation provides up to 60 degrees of conical coverage, which is ideal for displaying largest fish arches and searching large area
- 200 kHz frequency provides up to 20 degrees of conical coverage for enhanced fish-target separation and lure-tracking – ideal for drop-shotting techniques
- Pages button allows the user to quickly switch between 83 kHz and 200 kHz sonar frequency views
- Fish I.D. displays fish icons instead of fish arches to help identify fish targets. Includes track and alarm options
- Dedicated quick keys allow the user to zoom up to four times the standard view and focus on key fishing areas
- Power button doubles as backlight control to adjust for daylight or nighttime fishing situations
- Patented Skimmer® transducer with built-in water-temperature sensor can track bottom up to 75mph
- Easily adjust the viewing angle or disconnect and store with the quick-release, tilt and swivel bracket
- Supported by Lowrance Service program