Lowrance TM260-BL 1kW Transom Mount Transducer
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Transom-Mount - Depth and Temperature
- 1 kW
- HD Digital
- Blue-water trolling using 50 kHz
- Deep-water bottom and wreck fishing up to 800M 2625'
Powerful Yet Sensitive!
The new TM260 takes the legendary performance of the B260 to your vessel's transom. This top-of-the-line broadband transom-mount brings crystal clear imaging to any of today's fishfinders. The large 200 kHz element and the seven-element 50 kHz array are excellent for bait and game fish separation along with detecting ground fish holding tight to the bottom. The TM260's high-performance mounting bracket is easy-to-install and has a streamlined shape that delivers high-speed performance up to 30 knots 35 MPH.
- Top-of-the-line narrow-beam transom-mount
- Designed for bottom fishing
- Wide 19 degree beam at 50 kHz
- Narrow 6 degree beam at 200 kHz
- Interfaces to any 600W or 1kW sounder
- Depth and fast-response water-temperature sensor
- Kick-up assembly locks in the inchup inch position and will not damage the transom
- Accommodates transom angles between 3 degree and 21 degree
- Urethane housing
- Boat Size: Up to 12M 40'