MAKO Mepro Tru-Dot RDS Red Dot Sight with 1.8 MOA red dot
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
The Mepro Tru-Dot® RDS is an energy-efficient, compact sight, that provides thousands of operating hours while utilizing a single "AA" commercial battery.
Featuring LED technology and rugged design, the sight assures reliability under the harshest environmental conditions.
With its large display window and clearly-defined Red-dot, the Mepro Tru-Dot® RDS ensures rapid target acquisition with both eyes open. Offering four easily switchable reticle brightness intensities, the Mepro Tru-Dot® RDS fits every scenario.
To facilitate night vision operations and long-rage target engagement, the Mepro Tru-Dot® RDS is compatible with GEN II and GEN III NVGs as well as with Magnifying Scopes.
Its human-engineering allows positioning of NVGs and Magnifiers close to the sight's optics with no decrease in the field-of-view and without compromising convenient switch operation.
* NVG Compatible.
* Durable & Lightweight.
* LED Technology for low power consumption.
* Auto Shut-off mechanism for additional energy savings.
* Four Distinct reticle brightness levels for different scenarios.
* Compatible with Magnifying Scopes.
* Large display window.
* Integral Picatinny Rail Adapter.
* Low-battery indicator.
* Minimal maintenance.
- Magnification 1x
- Display Window Dimensions 33 x 20 mm
- Eye Relief unlimited
- Red Dot Size 1.8MOA
- Power Supply 1x AA Battery (Alkaline / Lithium)
- Energy Saving System Auto shut-off / Auto power-resume
- Dimensions (L x W x H) < 116 x 60 x 68 mm
- Weight (With integral Picatinny, w/o battery) <300 g
- Weapon Mount Integral Picatinny
- Brightness Four variable brightness modes
- Fully Sealed