Minn Kota 1355954 Pontoon 55 Hand Control - 12V-55lb-52 inch
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Pontoon Hand Control 55
Harness the storied power of a Minn Kota trolling motor for your next cruise around the lake. Our Hand Control Pontoon model gives you quiet, steady, all-day performance. And with quick and easy mounting, you get a motor thats built to let you sit back and appreciate a perfect day on the lake.
Control Tilt Twist Tiller
Shaft Length 52"
Prop Weedless Wedge 2
Composite Shaft Yes
Digital Maximizer Yes
Cool, Quiet Power Yes
- Deploy-Assist Lever - The deploy-assist lever puts you in motion and in pursuit of fish quickly and easily. Depress the lever to deploy the motor and you?re ready to go. When its time to move, it stows easily and securely - ready for action whenever you are.
- Compact Hand Control Mount - Pontoon Hand Control motors feature a compact mount that frees up more deck space. The mount is compatible with our Quick Release Brackets and uses a Latch and Door Design for easy depth adjustment and motor removal.
- Tilt Twist Tiller - Our Tilt Twist Tiller features a natural ergonomic grip to deliver the ultimate in hands-on control for speed and steering. Available on hand control models.
- Weedless Wedge 2 Prop - Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
- Indestructable Composite Shaft - Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. Thats why were confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft thats guaranteed for life.
- Cool, Quiet Power - Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise. So quiet, they'll never hear you coming.