Minn Kota Deckhand 25R with Corded Remote
The DeckHand 25R has a 12-foot corded remote control to let you operate your DeckHand from anywhere on the boat. 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included). Includes davit for stowing most styles of anchors. Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope. Runs on 12-volt battery (not included). Get precision boat placement and the ability to stay on the fish as long as you want with a DeckHand electric anchor winch. It automatically raises or lowers your anchor at the touch of a button, and its special anti-drag system senses the bottom to allow for controlled drifting.
The DeckHand 25R's new 25-foot corded remote control lets you operate your Deckhand from anywhere on the boat.
- Includes a 12-foot corded remote control
- 25-lb anchor capacity (anchor not included)
- Pre-spooled with 60 feet of 800-lb test nylon rope
- Davit can be mounted at base of DeckHand or in remote position on deck
- Davit stows most kinds of anchors
- Auto-drift feature automatically stops the motor when the anchor touches bottom (or hits an obstacle); when slack in the rope becomes tight, rope is automatically released; lock the winch with the touch of a button
- Mounting hole pattern consisent with older DeckHand models (DH-18, DH-20, DH-35)