Minn Kota 1363715 Riptide ST Saltwater Trolling Motor-24V-80lb-60"
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Our rugged new saltwater powerhouse features better performance, standard CoPilot and a new foot pedal option. New stow/deploy mechanism lets you move effortlessly in and out of the water.
Stow and Deploy
Ready, willing and able
- Simply depress the handle and fallaway ramps effortlessly deploy the motor into the water. The balanced motor design makes stowing easy, and a special master cut-off switch automatically turns the power off when stowed.
- i-Pilot frees you up to focus on fishing. It uses GPS technology to remember paths and fishing spots on the water, activate cruise control, and give you command of speed, steering and Advanced AutoPilot. Optimize your Riptide ST with i-Pilot for unprecedented automatic boat positioning.
- Riptide STs new digitally controlled AutoPilot delivers infinitely variable steering adjustments for smoother course corrections and tighter heading accuracy. Point the motor to your desired heading, turn AutoPilot on and experience the ultimate boat-control advantage.
Digital Maximizer. Up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
- Conventional speed coil technology wastes energy by delivering a constant, steady flow of power to the motor regardless of the speed setting resulting in wasted energy.
- Pioneered in 1985, Minn Kotas innovative Maximizer technology delivers the precise amount of power needed at any setting, along with variable speed control. Now, our advanced, digital microprocessing optimizes draw to extend battery life and reduce damaging heat. Get up to five times longer run time on a single charge.
Optional Foot Pedal
- New waterproof, low-profile foot pedal with 18 cord offers precise control. You can activate AutoPilot as well as heel/toe or right/left steering, infinite speed adjustments, and momentary/constant On/Off control. Sold separately.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
- Riptide features premium-grade marine alloys, including aluminum upper arms that are virtually impervious to oxidative corrosion rust. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint.
Fully Encapsulated Electronics
- Riptide control boards 1 are fully encapsulated in marine-grade urethane 2 to protect the electronic circuitry. All electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against the destructive effects of saltwater
- A sacrificial anode protects the motor from galvanic corrosion. Saltwater attacks the zinc anode discretely located on the prop hub, which can be easily replaced when necessary. The result is better protection and longer motor life.
Cool, Quiet Power
- Nothing runs cooler or more quietly than Minn Kota. Extra large windings and commutators are used to dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power and longer motor life. A unique bearing system produces low rpms/high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise so quiet they'll never hear you coming.
Indestructible Composite Shaft
- The standard of the industry since 1991! Pound for pound, our ultra high-yield composite material has been tested to be three times the strength of stainless steel. Virtually indestructible, it flexes on impact and then returns to its original position. Unlike stainless steel, will not kink, break, rust or corrode guaranteed for life!
- 2-Year Warranty Riptide ST bow-mount trolling motors feature the industrys first two-year warranty