Navico SonarHub CHIRP Sounder Module only - No transducers
SonarHub Sounder Module, MFG# 000-11142-001, Network sounder with 455/800KHz StructureScan for Side and Down Imaging and 40-60/130-210KHz CHIRP sounder. Will also work with 50/83/200KHz narrow band transducer. Transducer sold separately.
Lowrance SonarHub Sounder Module without Transducer
An easy-to-install, plug-and-play, all-in-one network solution
The compact SonarHub sounder module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to compatible Lowrance HDSseries multifunction displays. The new SonarHub Sounder Module makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest sonar technologies for Lowrance HDS displays - including CHIRP and StructureScan® HD imaging - as well as the new Lowrance SpotlightScan bow-mounted solution for HDS Gen2 models.
- Compact all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan® HD and CHIRP sonar technologies
- CHIRP sonar with AIRMAR® TM 150 transducer delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets
- StructureScan® HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what's beneath a boat.
- Optional transducers include AIRMAR® TM 150, single-channel CHIRP transducer and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
- Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan forward- and surround-scanning sonar transducers. (SonarHub not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.)
- Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan? and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models.
- Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module
- Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service program
|Power||500 Watts (StructureScan HD), 250 Watts CHIRP|
|Frequency||455/800KHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60KHz/130-210KHz (CHIRP), 50/83/200KHz (narrow band)|
|Alarms||Deep, shallow, fish|
|Interface||Ethernet (3 ports)|
|Other Functions||StructureScan for Side Imaging and DownScan Imaging, CHIRP for hi-def Broadband Sounder. Compatible with SpotlightScan transducers.|
|Dimensions||7.1"W x 8"H x 2"D; Wt: 2 lb.|
In the Box
- SonarHub Sounder module
- Power cable
- 6' ethernet cable
- Owner's manual