Raymarine E70306 Dragonfly 5DVS
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Dragonfly 5DVS with T/M Trasducer Dual Channel CHIRP DownVision&trade & Regular Sonar
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 5DVS wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVisionT technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
CHIRP DownVision� - Simply The Best Imaging Sonar
CHIRP DownVision� will change your underwater view with incredibly clear, photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's CHIRP DownVision� surpasses ordinary imaging sonars with superior deep water performance to 600ft (180m) and reliable high speed bottom tracking.
A Better View
Each Dragonfly is engineered with optical bonding LCD display technology. Once only available on high end marine displays, Dragonfly's all weather optically bonded displays deliver brighter colors, sharper contrast, and are guaranteed to never fog up.
- 5" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded display for sharp color, wide viewing angles, and no
- Dual-channel sonar - Wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision� sonar for
photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP technology delivers high-speed tracking and better
deep water resolution
- Simple to use - Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easily on any
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket
mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature