Raymarine e7D 7" Multifunction Display
a77 Wi-Fi 7" MFD Touchscreen with ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar - Lighthouse Navigation Charts - NOAA Vector
Raymarine's a77 Wi-Fi Multifunction Touch Display combines a powerful GPS-Chartplotter with a ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar system perfect for freshwater or coastal anglers. The a77 Wi-Fi also features standard wireless networking so you can see and control your a77 from your Smartphone and Tablet using Raymarine mobile apps.
The a77 Wi-Fi can be expanded to include radar, CHIRP DownVision™, AIS, thermal imaging and much, much more.
The a77 Wi-Fi features a 7.0" widescreen, LED backlit LCD display that is optically bonded to its touchscreen for superior visibility day and night. The a77 Wi-Fi is compatible with Raymarine's RayNet (SeaTalkhs) networking, as well as SeaTalkng and NMEA2000.
- Swipe, touch and navigate - the a77 Wi-Fi is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse™ User Interface
- Super-fast, dual-core processor plus a dedicated graphics processor
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking
- Control your a77 from popular Smartphones or Tablets
- Powerful ClearPulse™ Digital Sonar with 50/200kHz frequency and 600 watts of power for crystal-clear iamges to depth of 3,000 feet
- Super-bright 7" , optically bonded touchscreen with LED backlighting
- Built-in 50-channel
- Compatible with Navionics Silver, Gold, Platinum or HotMaps Charts on microSD
- RayNet (Ethernet) port for radar, weather and networking with Raymarine MFDs
- FUSION Audio integration - Full of control for FUSION 700 series marine stereos
- SiriusXM weather and satellite radio compatible using optional SR150 receiver
- NMEA2000 compatible SeaTalkng port for engine, instruments and Raymarine autopilot integration
- Monitor your fuel consumption with on screen fuel range overlays and fuel manager
- Video-over-IP support for networked cameras with video playback and record
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless connection for optional media playback or remote control
- Optional transom-mount, in-hull and thru-hull transducers available (sold separately)
- Bracket and console mounting hardware included