Raymarine Dragonfly 4DVS w/ T/M Transducer CHIRP DownVision
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Dragonfly 4DVS with T/M Transducer CHIRP DownVision� & Regular Sonar
Dragonfly 4DVS with dual-channel sonar will change your underwater view and maximize your time fishing with Raymarine's wide-spectrum CHIRP technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images from the DownVision� channel and target fish with the conventional CHIRP sonar channel. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle and optical bonding ensures the display will never fog up internally. Step up to CHIRP and a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly 4DVS.
Superior Fishing Electronics Made Incredibly Simple
Change your underwater view and catch more fish with the Dragonfly 4DVS wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision� technology. Easily identify fish and underwater objects with photo-like sonar images. Dragonfly's all-weather, high-definition color LCD display looks sharp from every angle. Step up to a smarter species of sonar with Dragonfly.
The Dragonfly Difference
A leap into the future of sonar, Dragonfly sonars employ true wide spectrum CHIRP technology. With wide spectrum CHIRP more sonar signals are transmitted into the water, allowing Dragonfly to interpret more detail, target more fish, and image structure with unmatched clarity.
- 4.3" All-weather, high-definition LED backlit display
- Optically bonded display for sharp color, wide viewing angles, and no internal fogging
- Dual-channel sonar with wide-spectrum CHIRP DownVision� sonar for photo-like images and a second CHIRP conventional sonar channel for targeting fish
- Wide-spectrum CHIRP technology delivers high-speed tracking and better deep water resolution
- Simple to use - Power on and become a Dragonfly expert in minutes
- Ball and socket tilt swivel mount lets you mount Dragonfly easily on any surface
- Removable mounting ball is compatible with aftermarket ball and socket mounting systems for more mounting options
- MicroSD memory card reader for saving sonar screen shots
- Includes transom mount CHIRP transducer with temperature sensor
866-903-0852 (Mon - Fri: 9AM to 5PM ET)