Raymarine E70231 Dragonfly7 GPS/Fishfinder Combo
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
Dragonfly 7 - 7" Sonar GPS with Built-in DownVision & CPT-60 Transom Mount Transducer.
Including US CMAP Essentials Chart
- Large 7" 800x480 WVGA LCD with brilliant 1600 nit display is easy to read even in the brightest sunlight
- Raymarine's exclusive ClearPulse® CHIRP technology delivers unrivaled resolution for structure and fish detection
- Powerful two channel digital sonar engine simultaneously displays Down Vision and conventional sonar images
- True dual beam transom-mount transducer accurately reveals fish location (25 degree wide beam) and extremely detailed views of structure (1.4 degree narrow fan beam), plus a high precision temperature sensor
- High resolution Down Vision images up to 250 ft.
- Conventional sonar performance up to 600 ft.
- Lightning fast chart redraws with dedicated graphics co-processor
- Built-in high performance 50 channel GPS sensor with fast-acquisition technology
- Innovative design combines large display area and small mounting footprint
In the Box:
- Raymarine Dragonfly 7" Sonar/GPS Display
- Tilt/Swivel mounting bracket
- True Dual Beam Transom Mount Transducer assembly with mounting bracket and sealing cap
- US Lake & Coastal Chart by C-Map
- User Guide
- Nominal supply voltage: 12v
- Operating voltage range: 10.2 - 16.6v
- Waterproofing standard: IPX6 and IPX7
- Display size: 7"
- Display resolution: WVGA (800x 480)
- Color depth: 24 bit
- Chart Compatibility: Navionics
- Connections: Power/transducer combined input
- Frequency 200 kHz Sonar and 350 kHz Down Vision
866-903-0852 (Mon - Fri: 9AM to 5PM ET)