SeaStar 12 Volt/24 Volt 25" Harness Power Assist Unit
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
The Marine Industry is continually introducing heavier outboard engines, higher horse power engines, more aggressive propellers, bigger/faster boats. Boat operators are asking for increased comfort and lighter steering loads. These were the driving forces behind the design of SeaStar and SeaStar PRO Power Assist.
This new and innovative product is highly recommended on any 200HP and above outboard application to give your boat the same, easy steering you are accustomed to in your car. Power Assist is also recommended for the following:
• Twin and Triple engine applications
• Bass Boats
• Power Catamarans
• Inboard powered cruisers without engine driven power assist.
Part # PA1200-2, PA1225-2 and PA1315-2 (PRO Series)
• 150HP+ single outboards.
• Heavy 4 stroke outboards.
• Twin/Triple outboards.
• Inboards where rudder torque makes wheel effort heavy or uncomfortable.
• Dramatically increases steering comfort.
• Reduced wheel effort.
• Easy installation.
• Simple ‘add-on’ to existing SeaStar manual system (up to 2.0cu. in. helms).
• Number of turns lock to lock remains the same.
• Compatible with SeaStar Power Purge system.
• Compatible with autopilots.
• Wiring harness included.
• Ignition protected (SAE J-1171).
• Auto recognize system voltage (12V or 24V).
• ABYC, CE, NMMA, ISO 10592 Approved.
• Capable of floor or wall mount. No need to purchase extra kits.