SeaStar SeaStar Solutions 10 Feet Twin Rack Steering Cable for Back Mount Rack System
- Product Description
- Product Reviews
SeaStar Solutions (formerly Teleflex Marine) has set the standard with their Steering Cables in the Marine Industry by using Superior Design, Technology and Materials.
All SeaStar Solutions’ steering cables exceed ABYC safety standards and ISO/IMCI/NMMA certification requirements. SeaStar Solutions’ SSC135xx Twin Steering Cable is designed with a Rack and Pinion design for fast, easy installation.The SeaStar Difference:
- A tightly controlled core to conduit fit to offer precise steering
- Outer jacket is constructed with HDPE, a high density polyethylene material that is abrasion resistant and provides a high resistance to water penetration
- Output Ends are constructed of Stainless Steel to provide Reliability and Durability for Corrosion Resistance
- Made, Designed and Assembled in the USA
SeaStar Solutions’ SSC135xx Steering Cables are for Single Station use only. This steering cable is only recommended as a replacement for the original system as installed by the boat manufacturer. SeaStar Solutions always recommends No-Feedback (NFB) helms for outboard applications. NFB Helms lock out steering loads caused by propeller torque eliminating the driver fatigue normally experienced with a standard helm. Patented SeaStar Solutions’ steering helms are a drop in replacement for the standard Rack System.Upgrade Options to Consider:
- SSC154xx XTREME Rack & Pinion Cable
SeaStar products are backed by a two-year recreational user warranty against manufacturer defects. SeaStar Steering Cables are environmentally tested for marine applications.